- CEO & Founder @ RP Consultoria e Treinamento Ltda (Janeiro de 2020 - Atual)
- Desenvolvimento de pessoas e empresas através de modernas técnicas e ferramentas extraídas da Neurociência.
• Identificação e Desenvolvimento de Pontos Fortes através do método CliftonStrengths da Gallup® USA
• Análise Comportamental - DISC
• Mentoring humanizado, utilizando ferramentas que geram verdadeiramente uma transformação nas pessoas e nas organizações através da metodologia ISOR® do Instituto Holos.
• Terapia Clínica através da Hipnose Clássica e Ericksoniana.
• Treinamentos de Gestores e Equipes.
• Consultoria em Marketing Digital e Gestão de Produtos (PLC).
》Maiores detalhes confira em www.rafapeixoto.com.br
- Marketing Manager @ TIM Brasil S/A (Setembro de 2012 - Dezembro de 2019)
- > Studying customer behaviour to understand the market demand to continuously improve and promote the sales of products and services thought new concepts, features or other marketing strategies.
> Acting as a Product Marketing Manager, Rafael was accountable for understanding target users, developing roadmaps, creating functional specifications, assist in product development, launching new products and supporting the product growth.
> Responsible for managing Commercial and Technical KPIs during the operations phase using quantitative and qualitative data to increase customer base (Gross) and reducing churn and bad-debt rate.
> He also manages features and backlog prioritization to ensure the right functionalities to the sprints at the right time.
> One of his rules was working cross-functionally through the Network Engineer, Operations, IT, Risk, Channels, and other verticals to report and discuss the state of the business.
- IT Project Manager @ Oi S/A (Setembro de 2007 - Agosto de 2012)
- > As a Project Manager, one of Rafael’s responsibilities were to build and maintain client relationship and support by improving the Infrastructure Platform to provide a superior experience to the users.
Main tasks and Highlights:
> Operate as a leader-point of contact between the client areas and infrastructure team;
> Analyze user’s requirements, design system architecture and specifications (Virtualization, Load Balance, Capacity, Business Continuity, Network Security, Storage NAS/SAN/DAS e Disaster Recovery);
> Technical ICT Architecture: Identify and document requirements, conduct business, and professional studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and service delivery;
> Work with internal clients to identify and document systems and business requirements;
> Spreading of project management methodology.